VIP Meet & Greet Package ticket will get you:
- Exclusive preshow access to soundcheck
- VIP Meet & Greet with the full band – to share a laugh, say hello and get a personal photograph with the band*
- VIP Gift Bag, including:
- Collectible 18” x 24” Horrorpops art print
- Exclusive VIP enamel pin – available only to VIP guests
- Exclusive VIP Horrorpops postcard print signed by the band – available only to VIP guests
- A various handpicked selection of merch items
- First dibs access to the merch booth to avoid any lines
- Early access to venue
- Limited availability
What you need to know:
You can only buy a VIP package ticket if you already have purchased a concert ticket! A VIP package ticket “only" gets you a meet and greet with the band, access to soundcheck, a photo with the band and a goodie bag. But you can’t get these things without being allowed in to the venue and for that you need a show ticket.
Once you have purchased a VIP package ticket, you will get two emails. The first email will be an order confirmation and is usually sent to the email you used when you set up your credit card. Please check your spam folder for it. The second email will arrive sometime before the show day and will contain your formal invitation to the event. This email will be sent to the address you provided here on this item page. You will need to bring both these emails and your concert ticket to the venue to be let in.
- *Due to time constraints, we can accommodate 1 photo per ticket holder during the meet & greet to be taken by the VIP coordinator. Unfortunately due to time constraints we can not offer signing of purchased or brought items, but your goodie bag will contain a signed item. This is to keep things moving to accommodate all guests.